blowing smoke: a blog
 

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I walked 3.5 more miles on July 27, leaving me with 10 for July and 189 at that point for 2008. Since that I walked 1.5 miles on Tuesday (foot hurt pretty bad), 2 miles Friday (got there late and the gym closed on me), and 4 miles yesterday for a total of 7.5 for August and 196.5 for 2008. I plan to hit 200 today - let's hear it for another Slurpee!

I also finished the original Deryni trilogy and am on the last book of the 2nd trilogy (Legends of Camber) while I continue No Common Power. I saw the movie Charlie Bartlett which I thought was a lot of fun and Mummy 3 which was about as bad as I expected, but I think that's it for cultural experiences. I did enjoy the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, despite my better judgement, and since then the Olympics haven't been a bad background noise.

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment