blowing smoke: a blog
 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Walked 5 miles yesterday and 5 miles this morning (feet hurt!) to get to 175 and 42.5 miles. Looks like it'll be a new monthly record and that I'll hit 200 by the 4th. More importantly I earned a Slurpee today (haven't indulged yet) and will get another next week. And isn't that what's really important?

For those who think that since James Dobson and I read the same (probably) Bible, we have anything in common, well, not just no but hell no. I'd like to say we both follow Christ, but I just can't reconcile his verbal diarrhea with any deity but Self Interest. I hope I'm wrong about that.

posted by Unknown | 1 comments

Comments:
my frustration is the emails i get that just basically spat untruths about candidates. Most if not all come from my religious friends. I'm still wondering if Obama is Muslim. :) Good job on the walking...im jealous.
 
Post a Comment