blowing smoke: a blog
 

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1 mile today - shin splints kicked in strong so I'll try more stretching and hydration. Appreciate the comment on the last post about the elliptical machine - they're not set up for my weight but I look forward to the day when I can use them. For now, 9.5 and 69 miles.

Finished Surveillance a little too early - only a few minutes into the busride home, leaving me no reading material for the rest of the trip. Alas! And now I haven't been able to find its sequel Metaconcert at Half Price or B&N or at the library. I ordered it expedited shipping from Amazon, and until I get it, I think it's time to read Stephen Colbert's book.

I'm headed to Dallas Sunday. One of our clients has had some scalability issues, so I'll be onsite to deal with any installation issues directly. Gonna miss Wife, but hopefully it will just be a couple days. Worst case is a week. I also hope I have Metaconcert in hand by then. :-)

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment