blowing smoke: a blog
 

Sunday, February 24, 2008

For those who don't read the comments on these entries (and hey I'm just glad you're reading the posts), the owner of Austin's Pizza chimed in on the last one to tell me I can call the offending marketer to be taken off their delivery route. I have done so, and am happy to have an excuse not to boycott Austin's Pizza, especially their tasty barbeque chicken. As to Craig's blatant plug for the scenery-destroying billboards he likes to sell, well, at least he's not advertising them on my front porch.

No workout, movies, or new books today. Got a lot of minor stuff done though - it was a productive day. And now I'm watching the Oscars, which is anything but productive. We also took Andy to dinner for his birthday - I never feel like I have anything to contribute in discussions with Andy - he reads, watches, and learns more than I can imagine keeping up with. Happy 31st!

posted by Unknown | 1 comments

Comments:
I'll pay you 100K to put a billboard up in your backyard...really no kidding....i think me might need a variance from the beautiful city of Pflugerville.
 
Post a Comment