blowing smoke: a blog
 

Saturday, January 12, 2008

No workout yesterday - legs abd elbow still hurting from basketball. But I'm headed back to the court in the next hour or so. Hopefully it'll be easier this time.

Wanted to share a quote from Wife (that I'm probably mangling): There's two people out there who are incredibly lucky we married each other.

Signs is on TV right now - I remembered it was an early career boost for Joaquin Phoenix, but I hadn't realized Abigal Breslin of Little Miss Sunshine fame also got started here. I watched Batman Begins last night - it was better than I remembered. Bookwise, Kalif's War finished well, and I'm getting back into Bowling Alone.

My picks for today's NFL playoffs are Green bay and New England. I know that's brave and out there to pick multiple favorites, but the games are what they are. And I like being right.

posted by Unknown | 2 comments

Comments:
You're on a blogroll. Loving it. My guess: you are the two people out there who are lucky you married each other!
 
Not quite what was intended, but I'm good with your interpretation.
 
Post a Comment