blowing smoke: a blog
 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

No distance today, but did go 2-1 in full-court basketball, including making several shots and defensive"effort." Left elbow and right finger are killing me, but legs are good, and they're the important ones. I don't think my cousin hit the gym, so hopefully it's still 11.5-10.5. Yea gambling!

I took my wedding ring off for the game, and as I walked outside heard it fall out of my shorts pocket. I visualized several Lord of the Rings scenes with people scrambling in the dirt for the precious as orcs approached, but fortunately I found it before I had to start digging through leaves. Whew - still married.

The frustrating coworker was nice today - dunno if I said something, or if someone else did, but I hadn't said anything to anyone at work. But I'll take what I can get. Also we drew partners for the foosball tournament - I got paired with one of the Top3 players. He might be so good that even I can't keep him from losing, but we'll have to see. I'm a heavy, heavy anchor of anti-talent.

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment