blowing smoke: a blog
 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Did not make it to work out today due to scheduling. For those worried that my resolve might be flagging, it really has been scheduling issues for 3 straight days. Tomorrow should be back on the horse as I don't foresee any problems.

Dieting sucks. Especially when it's not to lose weight or to look better, but to survive. So many tastes - ironically I think my aesthetic appreciation and distinction in food taste is better than that of my vision and hearing - that I want, and these wants just build. I let a little steam off occasionally, but mostly the wants just keep building. I like food, I love eating. (For those of you saying "So do I! But I control it, and golly gee so can you!" just stop right there. Not that you may not be right, but that's almost as helpful as giving a fish a bicycle.) And I think the closest I could get to eating what I want would require working out as a full-time job. Maybe if I became a rhythmic gymnast (or whatever the tassle twirlers are called), that would give me the activity level I would need. And I'd look mighty fine doing it too. Grr arg.

posted by Unknown | 2 comments

Comments:
Great, now I get to spend the rest of my week trying to scrape the image of you twirling tassels out of my mind, most likely with the use of white-out and a claw hammer. Thanks for that.
 
I would pay to see that myself. If you ever end up in twirling tassels, I am there.
 
Post a Comment