blowing smoke: a blog
 

Monday, December 31, 2007

3 days up on Cap'n Mike.

Saw Fast Times at Ridgemont High this morning. Lots of first-timers like Nicolas Cage and Forest Whitaker to satisfy the movie geek in me, but overall I wasn't impressed. There's no going back, I suppose. I hope that won't ruin Citizen Kane and similar movies in my upcoming queue.

I've been reading probably too much about the Patriots' 16-0 record. I know it's just football, and they got flat-out lucky at least twice. But man it must be nice to achieve such a level of perfection. I can't even contemplate what that would be an equivalent performance in my field, much less with that level of visibility. Maybe creating Google?

Workout report: Walked 4.1 miles this morning to make 25 for December. I will be rewarding myself with a Slurpee at some point this week, although the mark for future months will be 50 per month (with some way of determining credit for playing basketball).

Have a Happy New Year!

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment