blowing smoke: a blog
 

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well, we decided Friday afternoon to look at buying a car, researched models Friday night, looked up available cars Saturday morning, and drove a 2004 Honda CRV off the lot at 1:30PM Saturday. For the record, Wife and I both agree this car is black. (She still claims my former Camry was brown while everyone knows it's gray.) (For further evidence in my defense, she thought Andy's black car was light blue, which he didn't appreciate - I guess I'm lucky she realizes the CRV is black.) It's new-to-us rather than new, but I've never gotten to drive a new car, so I like it.

Going to see MI3 this afternoon - we've heard good things overall despite Tom Cruise. Here's hoping it's actually worth $7 tickets. At least we get to have dinner at the Alamo.

posted by Unknown | 2 comments

Comments:
I liked it. The movie not your car.
 
Your car was totally grey. Though I would've liked to have seen Andy's face when he heard that his car was light blue...
 
Post a Comment