blowing smoke: a blog
 

Monday, May 15, 2006

US Representative John Culberson is a spammer and a fraud of a Congressman, even by their standards. I somehow ended up on the mailing list of this West Houston Republican who seems to worship at the alter of DeLay "conservatives." I can't unsubscribe because it's a forwarding address (I've gone through a few rounds of email with the Congressional listserv operators), I can't email his office because I'm not in his district (his site makes you go through a 5-minute process and type your entire message before telling you this), and he has no 800 number for either his Houston or DC office.

Why am I posting? Well, he seems like the kind of person who would Google himself, so if Representative Culberson or one of his associates/employees finds this entry, please leave a comment as to how I can contact you without incurring expense to remove myself from your mailing list. I dislike Houston, but reading about the person (almost wrote man, but that implies a certain amount of dignity and humanity) they elected sickens me even further.

If you're a political opponent of Representative Culberson and would like a donation, please leave a comment.

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment