blowing smoke: a blog
 

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Getting ready to interview high school students for a scholarship next week. Anyone have any questions they recommend using or avoiding?

I've been noticing how much an angry tone indicates that reason and logic are pointless. If someone's angry, they've pretty much defined the only acceptable conclusion to be one that agrees with them. Not that cooler heads can't be just as pig-headed, but anger always seems to accompany a my-way-or-the-highway attitude. Dunno the reason - just an observation.

Not much else going on right now. I'm actually OK with my job right now - things are going well. I think it'll let me focus on wrapping up some projects that are necessary before I start trying to develop some more marketable skills.

Anyway, that's the status here. Have a great one!

posted by Unknown | 1 comments

Comments:
you sound so final did you burn yourself out.

Question: Do you smoke pot? If they answer yes. Can you get me some?
 
Post a Comment