blowing smoke: a blog
 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Accountability: No gym this morning and probably not tonight. But I've set up racquetball for tomorrow, basketball Thursday, and possibly racquetball Friday. I can live with that as a weekly activity schedule.

Congratulate the Fiancee! Got her department's training grant, which basically pays her for doing lab research she would've done anyway without requiring a TA or other work. Competition's pretty stiff, so this is a pretty cool accomplishment. Woohoo!

So I'm wrapping up transition stuff here at the old job - tis kinda scary how little useful information I have at this point.

What I've Learned: 1) Startups really don't have a process for leaving employees any more than they do for entering ones. 2) W is planning on writing some kind of post-Presidency book that won't require crayons to fully enjoy it.

I'm Glad About: 1) racquetball 2) the auto-stop triggers on gas pumps so I can hold my book in both hands while pumping

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment