blowing smoke: a blog
 

Friday, June 10, 2005

Flying to Indianapolis to meet the fiancee's clan. How many times do you think I can sneak the phrase "War of Northern Aggression" into the conversation? I think the reaction would be fun.

Accountability: Played basketball last night, so no gym this morning. Yesterday probably overdid it a little bit, but learning limits is good. Here's hoping I've got an exit row seat today so I can stretch my legs.

What I've Learned: 1) This section is tougher to do regularly than I thought it would be. Would love any suggestions from readers. 2) Popes in the Middle Ages frequently had children - apparently celibacy was only required of the brotherhood's pledges during hazing. 3) Mandolins are cool.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment