blowing smoke: a blog
 

Monday, June 06, 2005

For accountability, I'm going to try to post some personal information on here. I know there's only a handful of you at most, but you're probably the ones whose opinions matter most to me. Made it 2.7 miles in 26 minutes on the elliptical this morning.

I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but the more I explore my religion (and I believe a greater reliance on the Bible is considered "conservative"), I'm finding myself growing politically liberal. For a far more eloquent take on this process than I could hope to provide, check out Larry James.

And finally, thoughts and prayers are with Cat, whose grandfather passed away last night. Her father had to execute the living will to disconnect the machines - I can't imagine how hard that would be. I don't know what to say except I'm sorry for you and your family, Cat, and that the healing will be as pervasive as the grief.

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment