blowing smoke: a blog
 

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Check it out and give your own ratings in a comment: http://www.bookofratings.com/sstreet.html

My ratings are based on who would win the Sesame Street cage match, defaulting to size, particularly height. I'm ordering them:
Snuffleupagus: based on my memories, no one could see him, so he could stomp them all silly once he gets the Bird out of the way
Big Bird: too nice to actually win, but did you see him go after Homer when he tried to renege on his PBS pledge?
Cookie Monster: there are no "sometime" foods! place cookies strategically, and he'll tear through anyone between him and the cookie like the Tasmanian Devil
The Count: his army of bats beats a lot of people but I assume we could tell Cookie they were flying cookies and buh-bye bats
Bert&Ernie: mostly because they'd be watching each other's backs, but I bet Ernie has a nasty streak
Grover: everyone would be gleefully tearing him limb from limb once they were done with ...
Elmo


There should be a special tribute to the things in Ernie's flower garden - anything trippy enough to get into the worlds-within-worlds theme has to be LSD-inspired, which I suppose makes for surprisingly good children's television.

It should be noted that if the Muppets Show muppets were in the cage match, Fozzie would go just above Grover, Kermit above Fozzie, and Miss Piggy above Snuffleupagus, just below Animal.

Wow, maybe I do have too much time on my hands.

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment