blowing smoke: a blog
 

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Accountability: Whoops, that's 2 days. And no flexibility in the after-work schedule to make it to the gym tonight. Maybe if I call this a streak, it will end, too. By the Power of Jinx, I Have the Power! (does that work as a written reference? comment your guess)

Anything exciting happening in your worlds? Not much in mine, although something could break soon. I shouldn't say anything publicly until it happens, but it would be a fun change.

Reading Montaigne's essay on education, which is also good. I will sit down with the book and my computer, and start talking about some of his ideas on here. Hopefully I won't be the only one finding it interesting.

Things I've Learned: 1) Laser surgery allows for declawing without mutilating a cat (I know what I'm doing in the future). 2) Time does move slower when you're waiting. 3) I think I absolutely NEED the upcoming 3-day weekend.

posted by Unknown | 1 comments

Comments:
Guess? Know. He-Man. Duh. ;)
 
Post a Comment