blowing smoke: a blog
 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

11 hours left - I may just be reaching giddy.

Wanted to share some of the source/inspiration for the recent overly-introspective post. I've been reading a few blogs that have some interesting things to say - they're all Christian ministries, but even if you don't believe, I think you'll like some of what they say: Wade Hodges, happytheman, and Larry James.

Also, a couple of people have asked why I'm promoting smoking with the title of this blog. Er, I'm not - I think it's a foul way to passively attack the health of those around you. But I read Lord of the Rings as a kid, and I've always had this image in my head of Gandalf and Bilbo (or later Frodo) sitting on the porch with their pipes, having conversations deep and shallow. So while I detest tobacco, I like the porch concept, which is my frame of reference for this hopeful diablogue.

10 hours, 46 minutes.

posted by Unknown | 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment